All I need is to keep track who joins, updates, and deletes their membership and which specific tier

I have just viewed the official libraries for the Patreon API. The JS, Python, and Ruby libraries haven’t been touched in 6 years. The Java library seems to have been officially abandoned, and the PHP library has similar levels of inactivity. It appears that @phildini, maintainer of many of these libraries, no longer works at Patreon.

In fact, taking a look at the introduce yourself post, it appears most of the staff are no longer working at Patreon. Like @tal (product manager), @telaviv (senior engineer), @drk (engineering manager), @nsethi (new product manager), and quite a bit of the rest of the team (with some profiles deleted). @codebard appears to be the last one still active on this forum. All of this doesn’t instill much confidence in the future of Patreon.

Along with official developer support being cut, has all support for developers just been abandoned?

I hope my frustrations and concern are made obvious from my two posts without coming off as just rude — that is not my intention. I would like to use Patreon, in theory it is a great service, but it isn’t being made easy. I currently have to struggle to split my income with you.