Email is blocked

Many of my patrons, almost every 4th one receive this error and cannot access his benefits on my WP site.
I’m hosting all my downloads on my site, because of the 250 Mb upload limit for files on Patreon.
This error costs me a lot of money and annoys me and my patrons.

I know I can set up an account manager and tell them to enter their email themselves.
I know it’s some kind of “security measurement” that their email isn’t written into the database when creating their account. All I want is a button in the settings to ignore that and enter their email regardless.
I want the login with Patreon to work flawlessly as you can expect from a platform that collects so high fees. An account is worth nothing if it has no email and I don’t want Patreons to manage their accounts themselves.

I hope you can help me with this CodeBart.

The issue is unclear: What is the problem with email?

If your users are not allowed to log in because they already have an account at your site with the same Patreon email, all they need to do is to log in to your site via email and then connect their Patreon accounts by logging in via Patreon just once. Then they should be able to log in via password easily without having to enter email/password at your site.