Question Patreon Plugin & PMP

Hello,

I’ve recently added the “Paid Membership Pro” plugin to my site as I read that one can combine Patreon and PMP on one site. Now I’m having a bit of trouble understanding how this works and looks.

1.) If I lock a post with Patreon but not with PMP, everyone can access the post. That feels wrong… but well… now that I know… but:
2.) If I lock a post with both Patreon and PMP the locking works but on the post only the “Login” and “Join Now” Buttons from PMP are visible. The Unlock with Patreon button is gone which is very confusing for my Patrons :C

Looks like this:

Is there any way to get that Patreon Button back on these posts?

1 Like

That should not happen. Make sure that your site is connected to Patreon. Reconnect from WP admin → Patreon settings → (re)Connect if in doubt.

See the following pic. This post is locked With Patreon (as the text under the post states), but not with PMP → the full post is still displayed above the Patreon lock message :C

What happens if you view the post as an anonymous user?

The screenshot above is made from an anonymous browser window without a logged-in user.

Try to ensure that any caching system (plugin, host, CDN) is not interfering and showing unlocked/locked state of pages to users.